How to Add New Patients
If you are an individual therapist there are two ways that you can add new patients to the platform to be able to begin measuring progress with them:
Add Patient form
We recommend using the Add Patient form as the primary way to add new patients to the platform.
- Inviting the patient to create their account is optional. Consider whether having the patient create their own account is clinically appropriate.
- Having the patient create an account, allows:
- Assessment delivery to be automated according to the frequency you set.
- Patients to complete assessments outside of session time.
- Patients to sign in and see their progress.
- Click here for complete details on how to change the content of your email invitations.
Step 5: Identify whether this is a starting line for treatment.
- Greenspace defines a "start line" where the patient has received less than three treatment sessions focused on the area in question.
- Whether you select Yes or No to this question does not affect the experience when measuring progress with the patient. It is simply used to better organize your outcome data for your analysis.
Step 6: Add any tags that are relevant for the patient. Note that tags can be added or modified at any time.
Step 7: Select the relevant assessments for the patient.
- You can select any number of assessments from each of the four categories.
- If you are inviting the patient to create their account, you will be able to select the frequency that each selected assessment will be delivered to the patient.
- Note that you can add, remove or change the frequency of assessments at any time.
Step 8: Select whether you would like to complete baseline assessments for the patient.
- If Yes, The patient will be added to your Patient List, and in the next step, you can decide how the selected assessments will be delivered.
- If No, the patient will be added to your Patient List and the selected assessments may be completed at a later time.
Click here for more information about baseline assessments.
Step 9: Select Create Patient.
End Result: Patient is added to your Patient List.
Unique sign up link
The unique sign-up link allows patients to sign up for Greenspace independently and automatically be connected to your account. You automatically have the custom link that you can share on your website or with your patients directly.
Step 1: In your Settings, navigate to the Preferences tab.
Step 2: Copy your unique sign up link
Step 3: When your patients use the unique sign-up link to create an account, they will automatically be connected to your account and you will receive immediate notification.