In addition to the learning modules in this Getting Started Guide, we encourage you to attend a live training webinar or watch the series of video tutorials. Either of these options will give you a great head start on integrating progress measurement into your practice.
Getting started webinars
The webinars will give you a full overview of the platform, and will be followed by a Q&A session to answer any additional questions you have. The webinars will cover:
- How to add and remove patients.
- Different ways you can have patients complete baseline and ongoing assessments.
- How to read and interpret the assessment results.
- Adding, changing and modifying assessments.
- Using progress notes, tags and customizing your intake questionnaire.
If you would prefer to learn at your own pace, you can watch the series of video tutorials on how to use the Greenspace platform. Each video tutorial is 4-5 minutes in length and covers a distinct element of the platform. Watching the series will provide you with a great base of knowledge to begin implementing progress measurement into your practice.
Click here to access the video tutorials.