Customizing the Assessment Expiry and Reminder Period
This article outlines how to customize your assessment expiry period and reminder notifications for all scheduled assessments sent to your patients. This feature is only available to Premium (individual) therapists. If you are part of a clinic or organization, this setting is configured by a clinic administrator.
By default, assessments automatically sent to patients are set to expire 4 days after delivery and a reminder notification is sent 2 days after delivery if the assessment has not yet been completed. You can change these settings by following the steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to Settings > Preferences
Within the Preferences tab, there is an Assessment Expiry and Reminder card, where you can configure the expiry and reminder period for all scheduled assessments. These settings are applied to all patients within your practice.
Step 2: Configure Assessment Expiry and Reminder Periods
- From the dropdown options, select from a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 10 days, or select No Expiry.
- For example, if you choose 7 Days, all scheduled assessments will be available for patients to complete for 7 days after delivery before expiring.
- Selecting the No Expiry option ensures that all scheduled assessments do not expire unless they are completed by the patient.
- From the dropdown options, select from a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 9 days, or select No Reminder.
- For example, if you choose 5 days, patients will receive a reminder notification 5 days after a scheduled assessment delivery, if the assessment has not yet been completed.
- Selecting the No Reminder option ensures that no reminder notifications are sent after the assessment has been delivered.
- Note: The assessment reminder period must be at least one day less than the select assessment expiry period.