Patient Onboarding Troubleshooting
Once you click Create Patient on the Add Patient page, the patient will receive an account invitation that will guide them through the onboarding process. The patient will click on the Get Started button in their invitation, complete their Patient Profile, and can then start completing their assessments.
However, there are times when you may need to help the patient troubleshoot. This article highlights solutions for some of the most common onboarding issues your patients may run into.
- How to tell if a patient has created their account
- The patient has not received the account invitation
- The patient cannot access their account
- The patient cannot complete their assessments
- The patient is experiencing technical issues
How to tell if a patient has created their account
If you've sent the patient an invite but they haven't created their account yet, they will have the Account Pending tag assigned. If the patient has accepted the invite, they will have the Account Complete tag assigned.
The patient has not received the account invitation
If the patient hasn't received their invite, try re-sending it by selecting the shortcut button and selecting Re-send Account Invite. Patients may have missed the first invitation, and sending it again will solve this issue.
If the patient still hasn't received the invitation, it likely means that the invitation went to their spam folder. Have them follow these steps:
Step 1: Check the junk or spam folder. If a message from Greenspace is there, click the “it’s not spam” button link within the message.
Step 2: Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Contact
Step 3: Add email@example.com to the Safe Senders list.
- In Hotmail: Go to Settings > Select View all Outlook Settings > Select Junk email > Scroll down to Safe senders and domains > Add: firstname.lastname@example.org as a Safe Sender.
The patient cannot access their account
When patients complete the onboarding process, they set up their password and security question. If they forget their password, click Forgot your password and the following will happen:
- A password reset email will be sent to their email account.
- They will be prompted to answer their security question.
- They will enter a new password.
In some cases, patients may also forget the answer to their security question. If they do, they won't be able to reset their password independently and should contact Support for assistance.
Click here, if you would to help your patient reset their password.
The patient cannot complete their assessments
If the patient is having trouble accessing and completing their assessments, this could be for two reasons:
- The assessment isn't currently available, because it hasn't been delivered yet or it has expired. When assessments are automatically delivered by the platform, they are available to be completed for four days.
- You can re-send any assessments (which make them available to the patient to complete), by going to their Manage tab and clicking Complete Now next to the assessment you want them to complete.
- The patient opens an available assessment, but it isn't loading in their internet browser. Greenspace supports use through modern internet browsers, so they will need to make sure they are using the latest version of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
The patient is experiencing technical issues
If a patient is having trouble getting started, please ask them to contact Support and we can help them solve their issues via email, screen share, or phone. We're always happy to help!