Baseline Assessments for New Patients
When creating a new patient, you can choose to have the patient complete baseline assessments. This provides you with the option of having the patient complete assessments right away, rather than at a later time.
- If you select Yes, the patient's file will be created, and the selected assessments can be completed right away.
- If you select No, the patient's file will be created, and the selected assessments can be completed at a later time.
A. 'Yes' to completing baseline assessments
When you select Yes to complete baseline assessments, you will have the choice of two completion methods after selecting Create Patient.
- This Device - The selected assessments will appear on your screen to be completed. Click here for full instructions.
- Kiosk - The selected assessments are made available to be completed by the patient on a tablet or other device. Click here for full instructions on our Kiosk method.
If you invited the patient to create an account and would like the patient to complete their baseline assessments at that time, all you have to do is select the X to close the pop-up modal window. You will see that the assessments are in the Outstanding column, ready to be completed by the patient when they create their account.
B. 'No' to completing baseline assessments
When you select No to complete baseline assessments, you will go straight to the Manage tab after selecting Create Patient. You can help the patient complete the assigned assessments at a later time.
- There are no outstanding assessments that need to be completed.
- You can help the patient complete assessments at any time by selecting Complete Now. Click here for more information about the different options for completing assessments.