How Patients View Their Results
Patients can view their assessment results by signing into their Greenspace account.
Key things to know
- Assessment results are available immediately after completing an assessment.
- Patients see their assessment results in the same format as therapists and administrators.
- Patients are also see any Event notes created by their therapist, identified as blue dots on the x-axis of every assessment result graph.
What patients can't see
There are a few differences to what patients are able to see in their account compared to what therapists can see:
- Therapists have the option to restrict patients from seeing the results of Therapeutic Alliance assessments.
- Patients cannot see any Session notes, Contact notes, Documents, Treatment summaries or Supervision notes created by their therapist or an administrator.
- Patients cannot see any notifications regarding indication of their suicidal thoughts.
Example results display
Below is an example display of Generalized Anxiety (GAD-7) assessment results from a patient account.