The Notes Summary View
The Notes Summary view presents a timeline of all progress notes that have been created concerning a particular patient. Here are the key things to know:
- The most recent notes appear at the top of the list.
- The three dots opens a drop-down menu that lets you view, edit, lock and sign or delete a note.
- The options available will depend on the type of progress note and its current status.
- Filter By Type allows you to filter the results based on the type of progress note.
- Note that if you filter by Document, any note with an attached document will appear.
- Print and Save allow you to print or save all notes in bulk, excluding content from within attached documents.